How To Sing Higher Songs & Phrases w/ a Lower Voice w/o Tensing Up! (Hold My Beer, Avril)
I’ve been asked for more tips on this subject for awhile now so I thought it was time I delivered!
Here’s the scenario:
– You have a song you want to sing
– You love the way it sounds in the original key but it’s too high for you to sing well.
– Every time you try, you tense up and sound strangled .
– You can hit most or all of the notes in the song in isolation or with a less complicated melody.
– As soon as you try to sing in context, you lose all composure and get discouraged!
Well… I’ve done a new video exactly addressing this struggle and how we can sing songs meant for higher voices, even though we have a lower natural voice than the singer in the song! (AND MAKE IT SOUND REALLY GOOD)
For this example, I chose to sing a song by a female artist and demonstrate how to approach the original key, melody and phrasing in a healthy and great sounding way!
Ready for me to help you on a deeper level with YOUR voice? Request An Invitation to DISCOVER YOUR VOICE!